If/Then. Yes. Just yes.
Congrats to musicaltheatreobsessed and some-other-me! I’ll let you guys know the next time I have extra Playbills!
"The night sky is not lit up by one star, but by the billions of stars. Shine bright Black girls….Be bold. Be bright. Be blessed."
Just a few black girls/women who blew me away in 2013. I can’t wait to see what 2014 holds for them, for us, and for all Women of Color.
i am as white as it gets, but i absolutely love these women!
Perfect response. Response is perfect.
when the musical closes with the same song it opened to
when the musical closes
I realized I had extra Playbills and wanted to share with you guys!
- If/Then (December 2013, National Theatre)
- The Bridges of Madison County (First Preview, one is a little bent)
- I will choose two winners using a random number generator (each will receive 1 If/Then & 1 Bridges Playbill)
- Please, only one entry per person, you do not have to be following me (likes or reblogs count)
- Your askbox must be open, and you must be willing to give me your address (ships to US only, sorry!)
- The giveaway will end on February 1st, 2014 and I’ll contact the winner immediately
Things are happening!
Helen Mirren | 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (Jan. 18, 2014)
Petition to give emma thompson her own reality series.
isn’t it weird to think that if you were raised differently, if you lived somewhere else, if you said yes to that boy who asked you out in eighth grade, or if you played a different sport your life would be completely different? One little thing, one little choice can change your entire life.
Stephanie & Sebastian at Big Fish opening night.
@lenarockerhall:Trivia. Who’s the natural blonde? #identitycrisis @analeighashford @lenarockerhall @kinkybootsbway @kinkybootsfans